Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 16, 2010

Do I have any friends?

Like I said, do I have any real friends? I have many friends. I'm OK with the ones I don't know so well. But I'm totally pissed off at the ones who think of me as a "replacement". What do they think I am??? A robot? Well, sorry to dissapoint you, losers! But I, am a human being, and I have feelings!
.
I'll give you an example. Call this person X. X's friend is busy at the assembly. So, X talks to me a lot and asks me to accompany X to this place, that place. But when X's friend comes up... I'm being totally ignored. They think of me as just a replacement!
.
And there are also some humans (are they even human?) who asks me to do stuff for them. It's not a hard thing at all! They're just so damn lazy to go up into the class and put their books into their bags etc. And when I said I'm kinda tired or something, they'll say "pleeeeeease..." while making angel faces. I just can't say no. So when I said I'll do it they'll smile and thank me bla3. But then when I go up, I say to myself "Hey Dania, they're not your friends. You, girl, are just being used."
.
Sometimes I even run up the stairs quickly so they don't see me and take advantage of me!!
.
Then I realised... I don't have any real friend in my class. The only real friends I have is Atiqah and Iwana next door. It's hard to have friends. I you don't like me, just say it. And never ask for help from me if you don't like me and only using me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,same here. they just come and go like food.eat swallow and digested and kluar balek as taik.

Anonymous said...

Same :) I do face a same situation like this. Memang menyampah gila -.-

أنس ميرزا said...

ananymous: x de conclusion laen ke ko bleh gune?x sdp dgr..dania ngah stress nie..ko bangkitkan kisah taik lak..

apabila kita disisihkan, jgn ambil perkara negatif. pastikan kita tidak terikut-ikut dgn perasaa, dan buang sifat su uzzan yg ade dlm diri kita...

renung-renungkan, dan selamat beramal...

Rhea said...

anonymous: haha,mariah2..

aini: tu a, rase lonely gle and ble ade org lyn je cam excited gle. pastu left alone lg :(

anas: susah xnak amik bende2 negative ble ngah saket ati, but I'll try my best

Guess Who said...

haha cmne ko tau tu aku..

Rhea said...

dak ino nih, jgn maen2 beb.. ceh. tau la tu ko. spe lg?