Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 13, 2010

Sports Day 2010


Sports Day

Date: April 13th 2010

Time: 7.30 am - 1.40 pm

Venue: Stadium Seksyen 15


Today SMK Jalan Empat (my school) held the 7th annual Sports Day. The details are listed above :). But I'll tell you the even detailed details.

.

The 1st event that was held was the 800m race for girls ONLY. I didn't know who participated, I just cheered for the red team. The next was 1500m race for boys ONLY this time. So, it's now equal. Most of the guys who participated are seniors (who, btw I donno..). But I noticed a guy from Form 2 (same as me) participating. His name's Amin Khalili. I didn't even know him last week (haha).

.

The 3rd event was... Yeah, you guessed right, MARCHING. Each house (red, yellow, green, and blue) must participate, the same goes for each uniformed units (KRS, PPIM, Pandu Puteri, Police Cadets, Taekwondo, Bomba, KAPA). I participated in this event. I march for the PPIM. And I'm in the front row (can you see me?). I was lucky I didn't faint (yeah,I admit it, I'm weak...).

.

The other events are just running... Like 400m, 4x400m, 100m, 4x100m, each for P3, P2, P1, L3, L2, and L1. I watched n cheered from above (no, I didn't die then went up in the sky).

.

I DON'T GET IT!!! Why, oh why, did the Yellow House win again?? Why can't, just one time, the Red House win?? But all of the participants tried their best. Yeah, the champion for the 7th annual Sports Day of SMK Jalan Empat is the Yellow House, followed by the Red House, the Green House, and last but not least, the Blue House.

.

For the Top 3 for the marching event, KRS grabbed 1st place, Pandu Puteri got the 2nd, and Police Cadets, you tried your best, 3rd place.

.

That's all for my report on the 7th annual Sports Day of SMK Jalan Empat, Bandar Baru Bangi. Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

Rhea said...

pastu atiqah dtg rmh aku, aku tdo, die maen laptop, 1 1/2 jam aku tido...haha

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

haha tu pon nak cite ke...ko mcm setiausaha ke ape nk report2..haha

Rhea said...

yeah. utk school events aku bt report. lol. tp report x rasmi le.. haha. utk yg laen2 aku tules hentam jee

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

weyh ade org kate blog ko cam piece of crap ah...haha

Rhea said...

tau, aku un xtau sape

anna said...

mmg la umah kuning asyik mng bb umah kuning kn hbat...YELLOW IS THE BEST FOREVER!!!!ko umah sukn aper???

Rhea said...

aku rmh merah...