Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 3, 2010

1st Post

I made a blog coz I saw my best friend Atiqah's blog. And since I LOVE writing I decided, "Hey, why not make my own blog?" I can write anything I want here coz this is MY blog. LOL. But I'm still new to this "blogging" thing,so I'll need her help to make my blog interesting to read and to look at.

I'll update my blog about 3/4 times a week depending on my situation. Whenever I'm in the mood or whenever I have something important I don't wanna forget (let's call them "DIAMONDS", ok?), I'll write a new post.

My diamonds can be stuff that are not important to you guys. But I think a lot of things are important. Also, my diamonds can be stuff that are good for me, like I got a new camera or something or it can be bad like my camera blew up. LOL.

But still diamonds are still diamonds, coz they make me what I am now. Everything happens for a reason. Without my diamonds, the ME you know would be the one you never knew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice start girl! good speech on diamonds-diamonds are a girl's best friends eh? haha..you should cntinue:)

Anonymous said...

sorry, x tulis name-Sarah Athina ;)

Rhea said...

haha thx Sarah...

时间 said...

0813jejeQuel est asics gel stratus femme le point dans un briquet qui ne s'allume pas ?! Les survetement nike air jordan meilleurs briquets s'allument à chaque fois, sans baskets nike air max 2017 femme exception. Pour considérer les avantages des meilleurs forfaits asics aaron pas cher homme touristiques de Paris, saisissez les codes promo City asics chaussures running femme Discovery disponibles en ligne. Paul Act a chaussures new balance à lyon dit, les routines d'exercices d'échauffement favoriseront probablement le basket nike air presto fly mouvement du sang et augmenteront la température du Adidas Zx Flux Pour Femme Bleu corps, faisant ainsi croître la fonction d'abréviation avec les muscles.