Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 17, 2010

Maulidur Rasul 2010

Maulidur Rasul SMK Jalan Empat 2010
Hi guys!
Today there was a school event at my school. This time I'm not gonna use my formal-secretary-report-kinda language. It's boring to write and to read. So I'm sorry for those who experienced the boredom of reading the report (especially Atiqah).
.
It all began at 6am in the morning... When my handphone a.k.a alarm clock rang... I looked at the time which was on the screen... I realized it was already time to wake up, so I... Jabbed at the "snooze" button and went back to sleep a couple o' times. Haha!!! I went all melancholic like writing a book. Ok2 I'll be myself now :)
.
I wore a white-based-turquoise-flowered baju kurung with a white tudung (I know, I'm making up my own words). You can see me from the pic above (3rd from the left). And I wore my Scholl shoes which I got 4 Aidilfitri last year. Lemme explain the pic above...
From left: Syazana, Atiqah, Me, Lee, Elissa, Min, Aiman. Iwana took the pic.
.
The first event was the walking-around-the-neighbourhood-thingy!! I, am so not using BM, till I get even to this point when I have to make my own words. But I can't create a word replacing baju kurung. Here's the vid when we are near the playground. You can hear Sarah screaming "Naim!". Haha

Then when we arrived back at the school, we sat at the assembly square. We listened, laughed, and sometimes we got bored hearing and watching the guest who gave a speech. Then it's CHOW TIME!! I was so hungry I finished the rice... Hehehe... Yeah, I eat a lot. Then I took some more pics and went home. I'm too lazy to tell which class won what contest coz my class didn't win. I couldn't care less...And so, this is the end of this post.

.

You guys must be pretty glad it's over :)

No comments: