Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 10, 2010

I can't fly, but swimming is the next best thing. The water is my sky...:)


Today I got a teensy-weensy bit better at the butterfly stroke. Me and Atiqah. Then we went to the deep side of the pool. The both of us dived from the diving spot. When I wanted to jump, I got scared. Then I mustered up all of my courage n tried to do a cannonball :). But it wasn't a perfect one. Next time I'll take a pic of Atiqah doing the cannonball n I'll post it here.. Haha. She'll kill me if I do that.

.

I really, really, really LOVE swimming. Even though it's tiring if I don't drink something sweet b4 swimming, even though I fainted in the changing room after doing many laps of free-style for the 1st time (I mean doing the many laps, not the free-style), even though I choke on water every time I swim, even though my body aches if I don't stretch b4 swimming, I still LOVE swimming.

.

It's like it's so peaceful in the water. Coz I can do almost whatever I want in the water I think... I love the colour of the clear swimming pool. When I get a water-proof camera, I wanna take pics of me and Atiqah playing in the water.

.

Sorry again for blabbering about swimming. It's just I feel that way about swimming. I ADORE SWIMMING.

.

I uploaded a video of me playing the song "River Flows in You" on the piano. You can watch it here. Please don't post rude comments. I'm still new... When Atiqah and I have mastered our duet for Sonatina in C Major No. 1, I'll make a video of it and post it on Facebook again.

.

BYE!!

7 comments:

أنس ميرزا said...

ape gmbr laki pakai spender nie??!!!!

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

hahahahaha~~ a ah la dania! asal tu?

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

You're great my dear! keep it up.

Rhea said...

tiqah:gamba laen2 kat flickr x nmpk air blue... n ade gak gamba laen tp xle download.
so aku amek yg ni je la.
anas:bkn ade mksd mende un...
adzriel:tq2

أنس ميرزا said...

aku tgk gamba je..mls giler nk bace

Rhea said...

ko tuduh aku kat blog ko..
aku x pakse ko jgn tdo un....
smpi ati ko *sob sob*
HAHA!

أنس ميرزا said...

sabar2