Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 18, 2010

Dead Guppy

Hi Guys...
I've been down in the dumps for almost an hour now. Huh, you ask me why? My guppy died. The male, blue, attractive one. His mate got into a fight with him. I don't know, maybe it's because of marriage problems? But the female didn't have to go that far. Just because her body is larger than her husband's...
.
She injured him! She injured his fin. They were so happy swimming together this afternoon... Now... One life is gone... I really miss him. All beacuse of the ugly female. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't blame animals... They don't have minds. They only have instincts. I'm gonna buy a tougher male later. Haha.
.
Bye, I felt better after pouring my heart out :)

3 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

hahaha...you're writing some kind of sad, love FISH drama! :D bpk klaka..haha

Rhea said...

aa..esok aku bli baru!

أنس ميرزا said...

no comment...