Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 26, 2010

Envy

I'm sure, someone is envious of my free time. And I know who that person is. Or should I say...personS? Can you guess who they are. Correct. They are the teachers who dominate our teenage life. Honestly, can't you give us a break?

If you count, we have endured almost 8 months of torture in the dull, rectangular building. That means we have only about 3 months of torture from the envious teachers. Just because I'm in 2 Innovative doesn't mean I love studying, I love reading, I love doing work, I love doing assignments. Heck, I'm not even hardworking.

I HATE studying, I HATE doing work, I HATE doing on-paper assignments. Though I might reconsider the more fun ones. Right now, I'm trying not to sleep face-flat on my KH notebook. It's torture to my already half-damages eyes. I regret not doing my work till the last minute, whatever, I'm gonna sleep at 12 anyway. BTW, now it's 11:49 pm. Only 11 more minutes.

I knew I'm never gonna finish it anyway, so might as well not finish it tonight. Tomorrow evening, I'm gonna do homework till my eyes close on their own (not till I die).

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

BTW, I hate school.

No comments: