Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 29, 2011

Attention

Did anyone miss my pointless rambling here? No? Aww that's bad :( Haha never mind.

I'm currently listening to Demi Lovato's Skyscraper. It's inspiring like Katy Perry's Firework, but Demi's voice is more powerful, don't you agree? Right, now I don't know what to type in here. No inspiration much? Well sort of.

Today is not such a good day. I didn't want to go to school due to laziness but I had to (duh, of course). I was sort of ignored early in the morning and it affected my attitude the whole day. I didn't want to talk a lot. And I became a sort of silent rebel. And also, I didn't have my breakfast. I refused to eat. I also don't understand meh the point of me doing that -_- as if I have something to prove when actually I just wanted attention. Sadly, I didn't get enough attention from him, so I just went out of the class after school and instead of going home, I felt like crying, so I went to the toilet, chatted with a friend, washed my face, and theeen go home. After arriving home, I was so pissed off due to the lack of attention from the one person I thought would give enough attention, I punched the wall lightly. I'm not that dumb to damage my delicate and smooth (biar lah perasan jap).

That's all I'd like to share. Thanks for lending me your eyes muahaha.

No comments: