Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 8, 2011

Blessing



I just got home from the tuition I haven't attended for 2 weeks. The first week, I was absent because I had a fever, a viral fever. Blame Ilyas for bringing the virus to me. And there I was thinking my antibody is so strong while kissing and sharing drinks with that kid. The next week, which is last week, I was absent because I went to Johor for the Family Day you already know about.

While I was cycling home, I thought of something that I could put in this blog. And it was kinda an interesting thought, but the chocolate doughnut and the bread made me forget. You can't blame me. Eating is a blessing! Hahaha. I've recently learnt about that as of yesterday -_- 15 years of living and I just realized it yesterday. I'm 14 years behind (you can't eat good stuff when you're less than 36 months of age. If your mom feeds you with smoked salmon or spaghetti carbonara when you're less than 36 months old, then you've got to be weird, no offence though)

Oh yeah, now I remember a bit. The thought that I thought about was about the past. It's something that happened, but I can't remember :( Blast you, Angry Birds for making me concentrate on you so much that I forget. Just kidding. I'm the one at fault here for being such a forgetful person.

During school today, the new ranking for May 2011 test was posted. Guess my rank. Come on, come on. It's 18. What a loser. I dropped from #1 to #18. I feel so stupid right now. But I've been studying History and doing exercises, so I'll just work harder. Ganbatte! Hahaha I've been influenced by Hana Yori Dango from watching it too much -_- but really, I was a Japan fanatic since I was 11, but I'm a diam-diam ubi berisi not the bising-bising tin kosong type, not the type who blabs in Japanese and talks about it every single day. I know how annoying it can be, trust me, I do. No offence to the Japan fanatics out there kay?

Lastly, I'm sorry for any hurt feelings you may get from me or my typing or my mouth or my acts. You have my deepest apologies.

Dania

4 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

salam.

heeeiii ko main angry birds! aku pon main gak. abg aku download kan.susah ah nk dpt 3gold stars.
heiii ko tgk hana yori dango! best kan. dah lama aku tak tgk.

Rhea said...

wassalam.

dude dari tahun lepas lagi aku main dahh. aku main kat google chrome je. ade gak aaa yg dpt 3 stars, pro :P aku baru habis tengok season 2 hana yori dango. kau dah tengok movie die?

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

dah best gile. lawak gile. comel gile. sweet gile. aku tak suke sgt rui tu. aku tak suke mysterious men. haha. especially mysterious japanese men. =P ko tgk kat mane?

Rhea said...

neeee, rui tu hensem gile lahh. aku tengok season 1 kat dramacrazy.net, season 2 kat utube, movie kat dramacrazy.net