Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 16, 2011

Muggles Trying to Make Me Jealous

Today Daddy brought Yaya and I to KLCC because I wanted to buy a book. Won't tell you what book it is, but I got it :D Then I got a Gryffindor t-shirt from Uniqlo which costs RM59.90. I was grinning from ear to ear after I got the t-shirt. It's red, it's Gryffindor, it's related to Harry Potter, and it's mine.

To people out there who are not a Potterhead, meaning either you don't read the books, you don't tear up during the last movie, you didn't wait in anticipation for the last movie, you don't feel like you don't know what to do with your life after the last movie, you don't know the three unforgivable curses, you don't know the creators of Hogwarts, you don't know about Quidditch, you don't remember the names of the Weasleys, you don't even recognize quotes from Harry Potter...

you don't have the right to make me jealous.

Suuure you got a seat wayyy back in the cinema. Sure, you're gonna watch it in 3D. But you're not a Potterhead, so you don't get the joy. You don't say "Mischief Managed" when it ended. You don't clap for it because you just don't have the passion for it.

Sorry dude(s/tte/ttes), Avada Kedavra.

No comments: