Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 5, 2011

Coco Coco Crunch Coco Nut


I love the kid behind me so much <3

this is the proof? hahaha





I just have to put this hahahaha

I'm not so keen on updating my blog, but Adriana is kinda bugging me about it, so I'll update it :)

Last Friday, I went to Desaru, Johor. Or was it Kota Tinggi? -_- I forgot, but anyways, my mom's workplace, Carigali HESS, organised a family day, well actually days since it lasted for 3 days and 2 nights. We went there by bus and the nap inside the bus was so not okay (my neck hurts), but I can't do anything else but sleep.

Our suite was a 3-bedroom suite, I had to share a room with Yaya. It was okay since there are 2 separate beds, so I don't have to sleep next to her :3 On the first night, first night? hoho nah JK JK we had dinner at the ballroom cool tak cool tak hahaha. There was a clown, named Coco, his full name is Coconut, and his magic words are Zam Zam Alakazam point point point. Riiiiight... I was scared as hell when he first showed up -_-

The next morning, there were outdoor activities. That night, dinner was held based on the theme "Hollywood Movie Night 2011". Nice one, a woman was dressed in The Red Queen's outfit (Alice in Wonderland, anybody?). And a man was dressed in a... I don't know. But I have a picture to show you. Haha.

The next day, we went back home. I got home at um, 9 pm? I finished my homework just in time :P

No comments: