Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 19, 2011

Chicky


Honestly, I can't find any inspiration to type away here. But anyway, I'll just continue my rant.

Yesterday, I went to Ascott. You know, the hotel in Kuala Lumpur, near KLCC? Yeah, that one. My mommy got a room, or was it a penthouse on the 32nd floor. I know, very very high up. I can't say it's a room because it has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, 3 bathrooms and a dining hall. More like an apartment eh? After walking to a restaurant in KL, which is very, very far away from there, we (cousins, aunt, Yaya, me) watched a horror film. A Malay one. But it's more like a murder film. Hahaha really, all the stabbing using sickles, knives, ugh I just, I just can't.

And yes, I think I'm the only one who screamed throughout the entire film. Yeah, I'm so chicky. Get it, chicken-like? Hahahaha okay tak lawak. But still, it's creative. I bet you can't think of that. You only think of 'chicky' when you see a baby with a cute chick (bird, chicken, not girls) or when you go to KFC to eat the chicken. You know the mascot is called Chicky, right? If you don't, you're either too young like <1 year old or you're just too lame or lumpy or whatever that carries the same meaning. Pardon the language, it's the time of the month. Don't go start comparing me to you. Even though I b*tch around during the time of the month more than you do, you're not perfect and you must have at least one thing that you do worse than I do. So keep it shut.

I'm going way out of topic. Before we watched the film, I went to level 5 to get a blanket with my cousin. While waiting for the lift, I sang and danced like a weirdo, and I'm proud. Hahaha. Ah, then I slept next to my great grandmother (she's very much alive, she can still walk) and my 8-year old girl cousin. She's so cute and adorable. So much more adorable than my sister. Not to mention that she sleeps silently, unlike my sister. She also doesn't move around so much when sleeping, unlike my sister. This morning, we went to the 22nd floor to have breakfast and swim. I wonder why the cinnamon rolls don't have the cream for it eh...

Later, after the swim, we went upstairs and I did my homework. Then we went to KLCC to eat lunch and I bought a new book, again. I don't seem to get enough of books.

PS : It's "The Rescue" by, yeah you nailed it, Nicholas Sparks.