Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 9, 2011

School Holidays

I gained weight this holiday. Mostly because I'm not out and about and I've been eating a lot. During school days, my body weight or body fat is regulated by eating and cycling and going out and about a lot, so the food is used for energy. But now, during school holidays, I get sick so I can't go outside, and the food isn't used as energy but it turns into fat. I don't know how the process goes, but yeah you get the gist.

Moreover, I haven't finished my homework and folio. And since I'm having a fever, I can't think very straight, can I? I'm always like this "I regret procrastinating during school holiday! I'll never do it again!". And guess what happens during the next school holiday? "Oh there's still time. I'll do it tomorrow. Even if I do it next week, I could make it." And the process repeats itself for as long as there is homework and school holiday.

I will now end this post by saying goodluck to myself.
Goodluck, Dania

No comments: