Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 2, 2011

Hols Goals

So. Now that my holiday has officially started. I'm thinking of a few things that I want to do during this 1 and a half week holiday. I want to

  • Cycle 7km/day so I'd be healthier and not to mention I have segak test after this holiday.
  • finish my "Message in a Bottle" book.
  • wrap "Torment" given by Aiman.
  • put up a video of The Ballad of Mona Lisa piano cover.
When I was thinking about those stuffs in my brain, it seemed like a huge burden and almost impossible to fulfil. But now that I put it down, I'm like "what the, it's only 4 stuffs!". Wish me luck in doing all those. Especially the first and and last one

My wrist is so tired from all the playing. I'm seriously trying to perfect the song. Oh, and I've decided to stop eating chicken except for the breast part. It's not for a diet, I just don't like it.

2 comments:

Aiman Azfar :D said...

folio??

Rhea said...

DO NOT REMIND ME OF THAT INSOLENT STUFF.