Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 12, 2011

An Ending

There's always an ending to everything; life, books, stories, relationships. Most endings are sad, while some endings are happy. This ending I'm talking about belongs to the sad category.

It's June 12th, and school starts on June 13th. Wow, 13 really is an unlucky number. JK. So today is the day when mid-year school holiday ends. What a bummer. To celebrate the ending of this, I went to Pavilion today and turned into the shopaholic me. I bought a ring from Forever 21. It's a two-finger ring. It has 'Jadore' written on it. I wanted to buy another one with "J'Taime" but since I found this one...


Then mummy bought me a new pair of Converse shoes. Size 6 :3 My old shoes are too small :( I have to like, curl my toes so they don't get mashed. But they still hurt either way. So, thank you mummy :3

Oh, and I finished my Kerja Kursus Sejarah yesterday. I went to Blitz to bind it this morning before I went to Pavilion. I want a DSLR so bad rn :(

No comments: