Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 4, 2011

Piercings Like Whoa

I went to Metro Kajang to buy games just now after Asar. Then after I bought 'The Sims 2' Castaway, daddy bought Yaya and I cool blog's Volcano Iced Tea or something like that. I wanted to buy the kaya balls but they were too slow so I went to the bakery and bought a croissant filled with tuna and tomatoes and cucumbers.

Yaya didn't eat anything, so only daddy and I ate the croissant. Yaya wanted to poke her straw through the cartoon face at the cover of the cool blog cup, but she missed. Good aiming much? Then she said "selalu masuk 3 kaya ball dalam mulut". I asked her to repeat her sentence. She said "selalu masuk 3 bola dalam mulut". FYI, there are (edible) pearls inside the drink. I said "tadi kau cakap kaya ball kan? Hahahahahaha" and she was like "haha aah tersilap".

Then we went around the place. I saw a gold shop. Then I remembered the thing I really wanted for the past month : another piercing. I bugged daddy about it and we went to Hanif's to pierce my ear, again. But they ran out of the uh... anesthetic. But no worries, there are 3 more gold shops. So we went to the next gold shop, and they provide piercing services. I got the piercing just above my old one.

So now, I have, one, two, three, FOUR piercings on my ear! Yay for me :D

this post will be deleted if any hate comments are present.