Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 8, 2010

Flying

Skipping Class

Yesterday there was the stupid sekolah ganti. I, of course, came. But what really bugs me the most is that my class, 2 Ino, have to merge with 2 Kar. It's not like they're bad or anything, it's just that I get super bored when I'm in their class. Sorry 2 Karisma girls. But you guys don't talk a lot. And did anybody pay any attention to me?

NOOOOO

Yes, it's a no. That is why I ran away to my class in Agama period. To talk with my fellow classmates. I ran away, never intending to come back. After recess, I kinda went inside 2 Karisma. Then... I LOVE YOU, Puan Suriyati! We, Inovatif-ans, went back to our original class. Then we went to PSS, APD room, and back to class and back to PSS. When 2 Opt's class teacher asked the guys of our class what class they're from, I was scared to death, knowing each and every member of 2 Inovatif was skipping class, yes, all 14 of them.

We were all scared to go back to Karisma in fear of being scolded by Puan Norlina... When it's time for Mathematics, we all lined up (no, really) and went back to class. Because Puan Zainab is the only one who can protect us from Puan Norlina. We went to take our bagpacks under the name of Puan Zainab. Adiib, kantoi ponteng kelas =P

Yeah, well, that's what happened at school yesterday.

4 comments:

:) said...

hahahah..tkper2..cikgu tk mrah un

Rhea said...

sbb ko da pro flying. aku br nk tumbuh sayap o

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

sorry i didnt pay attention to you :/

Rhea said...

yeah u better be sorry :P