Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 13, 2010

The Moment


This moment sucks. You know what moment this is? It's period time for me. And I'm hating every cursed second of it.

I hate it when...
  • I get mad over stupid things I never cared about.
  • I get sad when people doesn't reply my messages or IMs.
  • I get frustrated when I wrote a 'u' instead of 'a' and even though it's corrected, I still hate the visible flaw.
explore. #1

BUT

there's a downside as well as an upside of things.

Like...
  • I get super duper happy when I can see the person I want to see on the 3rd floor.
  • I get excited over little things.
  • the happy feeling I get lasts longer.
  • it's harder to spoil my happy feeling during this time.
OK, OK I get it. I should probably learn my lesson now and just shut up. But this is my blog. So wheeee! Bye, bye.


No comments: