Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 27, 2010


I am going to do some selfish opinions. So if you don't mind, please leave.
I seriously am freaking bored. I don't get it. People and their obsessions. I don't care if it's a good thing or a bad thing or a wasteful thing, I still hate it. I don't hate the people who are obsessed, I hate the fact that they're obsessed. And sometimes, just sometimes, it makes me hate their obsession even if it's the thing I like.

Like when girls get so damn obsessed with Korean stuffs. I tried asking one of them what's so special, she said... well I forgot what she said. I always forget stuffs which I don't give a damn. It's like everything in their life is Korean stuffs.They have the posters, they use Korean themes in their mobile phones.

Oh for God's sake, I admit it, I hate K-Pop. Do not preach to me about Korean stuffs or a punch will land on your face.

And I don't get it... Guys with their football obsessions. Please, don't make me hate football as much as I hate K-Pop...

That is all. Thank you.

9 comments:

:) said...

ssah nk benci bola sepak..pliz jngan benci bola sepak..bencilah sepak bola

Rhea said...

hahaha. then stop ckp all day psl bola yg bulat uh

:) said...

ok2

Anonymous said...

bola mmg ah bulat. hadoi

Mar'iyatul Qibtiah Abdul Kahar said...

Seriuosly , I hate people who are TOO obsessed with KPop . I admit that I do love KPop but I'm not THAT obsessed . And I hate people who think that they can speak the language and write the words they know on FB . But I just love K-Pop and NOT obsessed :)

Rhea said...

loving it is nice, but obsessed with it... it's just dense and irritating. oh god, i hate that.

Anonymous said...

kpop tu majalah ke pe??

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.....

Rhea said...

k-pop is korean pop syazana... die genre music...