Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 14, 2010

The Little Shut Eye

I can't believe it. I was just gonna get a LITTLE shut-eye while Adiib replies my message on Facebook. Well, so I did. The problem is, my shut eye lasted for 3 hours. It started on 4.45 or so in the morning till 7.30 in the morning. I just lied on my front, my hands curled under my body and the top of my head touching the laptop. I didn't move for 3 hours.


Day 88: Three Hours Sleep


Wow am I still alive? JK of course I am. Or AM I??? OK this is seriously freaking me out. I'm in a bad mood because

  • I didn't reply Adiib's messages on FB.
  • I didn't reply Syazana's IM on FB.
  • I didn't reply Safi's IM on FB.
  • I didn't reply Fikri's IM on FB before he gets to idle mode.
  • I replied Khor's IM 7 minutes late.
Seriously, do they all have to send me IMs early in the morning? Try sending it to me again, when I'm awake.

Sorry, Adiib.

4 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

haha sorry kat adiib je ke

Rhea said...

kat sape lg?

:) said...

sorri kpd sume yg dipinta oleh atiqah

Rhea said...

hahaha okay2