Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 30, 2010

Black and White


There will be no lame introduction to this post. I'll just go straight to the point.

I got a guitar.

Okay now the description. I've been waiting for the guitar hmm.. let's see... 3 months ago? And I've been asking my mom ever since 'When do I get my guitar?' and my mom will make up excuses like... well, you don't necessarily need to know.

At first she said she'll get me the guitar after June. Then just before the end of June, she said is it okay to buy the guitar after JULY. I was still okay. Then she said she's gonna buy it after Aidilfitri. I was like... whadddddderrrrfffffu-- but I didn't say it. I just sulked.

Then yesterday, the glorious day of Sunday. Yesterday morning, I dreaded the time I would have to leave for Mummy's house. I didn't even get the chance to go online in the morning. Sure, I slept at 2.30 am but I still consider that as 'night'. I have guitar lessons that day at 11 am. And, since my dad is working (he's getting paid to paint the company's floor because the company didn't want to pay a contractor 100k+ to paint it, so they decided to buy their own paint and pay their own workers for painting them), my mom has to pick me up.

When she called to say my aunt is coming to pick us (my cousin, me, my sis and
my maid), I was like... -_- <--- that. But anyway I got ready and w
hen I got into the car, my aunt said mom needs to go to Kajang for handling some guitar. I thought it was my step dad's guitar when I saw the case. So I don't give a damn. Then when my mom puts the case in the trunk I asked my aunt what's wrong with the guitar (I still think it's my step dad's guitar). She said it's mine and I was like :O (try typing it in a YM chat box and the emoticon you get is my expression).

So, you don't need to know what's wrong with the guitar. There's no
thing wrong with it, just my mom was uncertain of some things. So I went to my guitar lesson br
inging that guitar and when I finally opened it up I fell in love. LOL. I'll be making good use of it. Thank you for reading this particularly long post about 'How I Discovered My Brand New Guitar'.

I didn't describe the guitar. So see it for yourself. And what you see is what I have.
Please ignore my bedsheet. TQ =P

7 comments:

Rhea said...

ade brp paragraph, adiib?

:) said...

1 pendahuluan
5 isi
1 penutup
1 gambar..
masin tol

Rhea said...

mmg sgt2 masin ah ko ni adiib! terlebe dr 6 da

Anonymous said...

smart guitar ko...hahaha

Rhea said...

haha thx :)

Nadiaafreena said...

Its like.... someone's .____. *awkwardsilence krukkrukkruk

Rhea said...

really? his guitar's like this too? LOL