Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

November 29, 2010

2 Inovatif 2010

Hello, I'm Dania. I'm in 2 Inovatif 2010, and I fricking love it.

We had this end of year feast at Alamanda Putrajaya yesterday. 11 am. But most of them arrived at 11.20-11.30 am. Pizza Hut. When I was on my way, Aiman called. Turned out, he and Fikri, Adam, and Naim was already there, alone. Haha.

Sarah Athina already reserved the tables for us, 17 people. There's Aiman, Fikri, Adam, Naim, Khairi, Saiful, Afiq, Luqman, me, Siti Sarah, Sarah Athina, Hasya, Adriana, Afrina, Adnin, Adiba, Iman. Ashikin was supposed to come, but she couldn't make it. 3 large pizzas and 3 regular ones. The large ones are all pepperoni and cheese, while the regular ones... I only know the name of one, hawaiian chicken. Soup and coke for each person.

It costs RM216. Sarah Athina sponsored RM50. I used the class money of RM127. And Luqman gave us all a treat with his RM40. The pictures from the feast can be found on my Facebook and Iman's.

After eating, me and Sarah joined the guys. We watched this movie called The Next 3 Days. Kinda boring. Aiman slept while watching it. Even though it's not much, we still enjoyed it. Because we get to meet each other again.

See you guys next year.

2 comments:

Liza AB said...

We enjoy Harry Potter 7 - part1. Me, Aishah & her brothers/sister je.

Dania said...

dah tgk. besttt!!!