Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

November 6, 2010

Voices

I heard voices last night, and it was talking to me. How could it be? I'm all alone in my room and my family's sleeping.

The voice was soft and baby-like. And it was like 'You there, sit there quietly'. I was like 'Who are you talking to? *stiffling laugh'. And the voice 'You, the one laughing there. I laughed a lot last night thanks to the voice. It was kinda offended when I said the voice is like a child's voice. Because it said "aaasaaaal budak kcik laaaa".

Then when I said I wanted to puke when the voice was being... never mind. I asked where is the emoticon for puking. Then the voice made puking sounds which are so unrealistic I laughed.

I desperately wanted to go to the toilet but I was scared (oh please, it's just across the hall). Then it softly said something inaudible. I was like 'WHAT??'. It replied to my question by screaming 'PANDANG BELAKANG!!'. You evil freak. I, an extreme coward, screamed and almost cried that the voice got scared hearing me. Hoho, serve you right.

No offense about the soft and baby-like thing eh, Adiib :P

No comments: