Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

November 7, 2010

Note to Self when... Mood Swings

Dear Dania,

Act like a matured person. Yes, you got mad. But act like a matured person.

I'm proud of myself. Ceh mendeeeeee. Haha. But anyway... just try to blend in with the story will you?

I listened to his explanation, which... until now is not explained yet. I didn't storm out of Facebook with stupid thoughts just so he would know I'm mad. That is called a coward. You don't just run away to avoid people's explanation so you can make them feel guilty about it. If they're apologizing, then they're feeling guilty.

I know... Who am I to speak such things? The girl who's constantly swearing, the girl who can't have a stable mood. But I'm saying this as a reminder to MYSELF. This is the only time I act like a matured person, so better make the most of it. So that when I'm acting immature-like again, I can be reminded by reading this post and just calm down.

LOL WTH am I talking about? Haha back to immature again. :)

No comments: