Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

November 17, 2010

Family? Nah

I'm giving up. I can't stand living at my mom's place. I'm gonna take all my stuffs there and move it over here. Next year, my dad's gonna send me to school every morning and I'm gonna stay back at school, he's gonna pick me up in the evening. I know it sucks because having a nearby house is better. I can go to school with a bike, I can ask my maid to send the books I forgot to bring to school.

But I'm ready to give it all up. Because I'd rather live far from school, permanently, than go back to my mom's house.

To whoever reading this, don't judge me, because you don't have the experience of living inside my body, as me. You don't have a separated family, you don't have a bitchy attitude and an urge to swear in diaries when you're mad, you don't have a bitchy little sister who shows your diary about you swearing to your mom, you don't have a mom who treats you like shit.

You might have some of the above, but you definitely don't have all of them. So just STFU.

Thank you