Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 5, 2010

Brown Crown


I just got back from the hairdressing salon. My cousin and younger sis also went there to get a haircut. I went there to get my hair permed. I love it when my hair gets pampered.

Guess how long did styling my hair took? Well, give up? It's

two and a half hours.

Haha, did that spoil your guessing? Thought so. You probably saw that first before you read this whole post. I really can't sit still, can I? The whole time when my hair is not being pampered, I'll turn around, stretch, change sitting positions, sway my body left and right. Really, I can never sit still.

But the waiting was worth it. Oh yeah, my hair was permed at the back, and at the front it was straight but curled at the end. Don't even try imagining it. I never ever imagined my hair would be in this hairstyle. My hair got washed twice.

Did you remember I dyed my hair once in burgundy? Well, the chemicals they put on my hair to perm it washed a bit of the dye. But it was a long time since I dyed my hair anyway, so who cares?

Bye.

4 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

nak tengook. kena dtg rmh ko raya ah. ceeh. ak balik hr rabu ptg. saje nk ckp. tahu ko x ty =P

Rhea said...

tp cam xde beze sgt skrg. die lpas blow dry br nmpk. die just blkg lg curly. haha

Anonymous said...

eh woi mane chat box kau? rindu aku dgn org2 sesat tu :D

Rhea said...

hahahahaha. x ske ah org2 sesat uh. mnyemak je ><