Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 26, 2010

Change

I kinda miss the old me. I was nice. I seldom said no to any help requests. I didn't curse. Ditch that, I never cursed. I don't skip classes. I don't bully guys. I don't talk a lot loudly. I got straight A's. Oh please, every teacher who taught me in primary school will say I'm nice.

Now, it's a different story. I'm like Satan's mistress. I swear too much, your ears will hurt if you are near me. Ask Atiqah. I skip BM classes. After 10-20 minutes of the class, then I will come in. Then I got my payment by getting a big fat B for that subject. What a spoiler.

Just now, a 13-year old made me realize what a monster I'm turning myself into. Don't judge her, she's nice. And I thank her. Yeah, I'm really grateful to her. She made me realize how much I missed my old self. So now, I decided, I'm going to change. Change for the better.

Bit by bit.

1. Stop swearing.
2. Ignore all blue-related topics.
3. Stop skipping classes

I save the hardest for last. Really, I really, really can't stand BM that I just can't help skipping it ><>

Pray for my success, Atiqah? =) Thank you.