Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 9, 2010

Chores

Today is a boring day. There, I went straight to the damn point. I was woken up for sahur at what time only Allah and my mom knows. I thought it was my friend pulling my leg, so I smiled. Then I heard mummy's voice 'sahur',the smile disappeared and I woke up with a big blurred expression on my face. I went to the toilet to wash my face etc. and I saw my hair. Wow I thought.

After I reaaaaally woke up for the day, mummy asked me to put on the bedsheets for the bed in the room which Pak Long would sleep in. I was like yeah, yeah, I'd do it with a sleepy face. After I took a bath, I went straight to the bedroom and put on the bedsheets with a lot of effort (pathetic). Last night I had to put on the bedsheets for 3 beds. When 1 was done, I was like yessssss!! then I looked to the left and saw 2 more beds I said alaaaaa... lagi 2.

Today when I was doing my homework (yeah I have tons of them) I was disturbed. I was asked to put on the hooks for the curtains, and hang them up. Then pull them down, fix the hooks again, and hang them up again. God, can't I do it just once??? Alhamdulillah I only had to do it for 2 rooms. One room has 4 curtains and the other room had 5. But it was kinda cool anyway, because I don't get to do this kinda stuff at home.

And now, I'm at the salon (again). My cousin wanted to perm her hair just. like. mine. Haha. Jealous much? LOL JK. I'm only doing this post because I'm bored. TTFN. =)

No comments: