Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 6, 2010

Formspring War I




This evening, there's the Formspring War I. Cool huh? It's between me and Alicia Zikriela SMITH. Gosh, I don't know why she insists on putting an English name when she's got a proper Muslim name to be proud of? Now look what she's gotten herself into. My friends are teasing her name. Serves her right.

Really, I don't know what's gotten into her head. All of a sudden she starts attacking me on Formspring. She called me a bitch. God her English sucks and she says 'BTW, my english is way better than yours so fuck yourself'. How can I fuck myself, please tell me?

You can read the details at my Formspring account here. All questions are welcomed on my Formspring. If you want to send a hate message, go ahead I don't mind. But someone else might. I got more than 5 people backing me up just now. So, what do you think?

But today is really fun. Just a single hate message on Formspring created all this chaos. Oh right, I wanted to tell you about Alicia. She's only 13. She likes Daniel but Daniel doesn't like her so she hates me. After being rejected in love, she wanted him to be his stepbrother. Well, I did something. But just to help him, not of my own accord. He didn't want to in the first place and asked me to give him reasons so he could use them.

Sorry Daniel, but I just need to post that. Since then, she hated me even more. Here's something, try to understand it :

Dot err offer beach.

If you can understand it, good for you. I love the guys/gals who defended me back there. Love you.

5 comments:

:) said...

spe la yg bacukp ko tu dania..
jngan cter skit

Rhea said...

ko nk srh aku cite or xnak? hahaha. kau laaa sape lg kan? n a..... haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. klakar..

Anonymous said...

Sape la yg backup kau??? Cakap sikit sape orang tuh...

Rhea said...

adiib, idan, syazana, hazirah, ama, iqbal, and some others...