Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 8, 2010

The Human That Disgusts Me


You guys know the girl who started this war? Yeah it was fun at the beginning. But it's really starting to get on my nerves. I'm lucky I have friends nice enough to back me up. Yeeesh, I hate the girl like hell.

At first she liked Daniel, but Daniel didn't like her. I don't give a damn. She asked Daniel to be her stepbrother, Daniel didn't want to. He asked me to give him reasons so he could give em to Alicia. I said 'Just tell her I don't allow it.'. And so he did. Then she started hating me. Well, she already started hating me when Daniel rejected her.

Let's continue. Then when Ariff defended me on Formspring, she asked Ariff on Formspring why did he chose me instead of her. Hello, that's my boyfriend. And you never even knew him. Moreover, you sweared at him. You really don't know any shame huh, bitch? She already has a boyfriend : Muhammad Danial Boboy. And now she's still angry because of her ex-crush Daniel? Oh god, BITCH, STOP IT. You don't deserve anybody if you have a boyfriend but you still want people's boyfriend and you still have a crush on somebody else.

You don't pity your current boyfriend? I wonder what will he do if he knows that? I'm gonna show you guys some proof that this Danial Boboy is her boyfriend. Don't you guys feel sorry for him. He got a bitch who doesn't know how to appreciate the things she has. Oh yeah, Eira. I noticed that you're friends with this Danial. Do you mind telling me who he is actually?

Then she started talking about assholes. God, I think her brain's contaminated. To think that a 13 year old talking about that kind of stuff? It's just plain gross. She doesn't know how to respect her elders, I expect.

Allah, I hate her.

If she isn't destroyed, I'll destroy her. In whatsoever way. Come and see me. And I'll crush that girl to pieces with no feeling of pity whatsoever.

She disgusts me.

I wish I never knew Daniel. It has brought me more miseries than happiness. There are more than Alicia's unreasonable tantrums.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo

Rhea said...

what?

ur imaginary friend said...

cant believe u put Allah and 'hate' into the same sentence.