Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 28, 2010

Step 3 : Epic Fail

I am a human. I have my own doubts. Sometimes I'm very childish. I skip classes just for the heck of it. No, step 3 has not arrived. I can't focus on not swearing and not skipping classes at the same time. I'll turn nuts.

Talking with guys, I understand them better than I understand most girls. Because girls always have mood swings which are confusing. Oh please don't tell me I have to record their period dates?

HECK NO.

But when I'm talking to him, it's a whole new level. Last night I didn't understand the jealousy of guys, but thank you, someone very, very nice for telling me. Now I do. And I am effing loving this info XD

I skipped class today. By now you guys should feel it's nothing out of the ordinary. I wanted to skip class before BM and after Maths. But the teacher miraculously arrived early, I was like 'Oh .....'. I didn't swear. I said to Sarah, 'aaww... I really wanted to skip class before the teacher comes'

And she said 'then let's go, like, now'.

"the teacher's here already"

"NOW"

and she dragged me out of the back door when the teacher is walking to the teacher's desk, she's not facing us. So yeah, we got away XD Aswan yelled 'hey where are you going?!' but we just ignored it. I was really excited because I got away. Ha.

We spent a lot of time outside class and walked super slow like a, yes, snail so as to waste as much BM time as possible. When we got back, we just went inside the back door and the teacher didn't even notice. Yay to us!

P/S : please do not copy any of the acts above if you have never experienced skipping class or if you just started skipping classes recently. thank you.

No comments: