Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 4, 2010


So, yesterday was the last day of school. School was fun yesterday, all the laughing and stuffs. Up till now, I've got 6 results. And... I regret not studying like hell for Sejarah and KH. I'm going down and down and down... I'm determined to study hard for the final exam.

This time it's for real, no more bluffing, Dania. The only papers I haven't know my results are BM (lafhskfahskfajw) and Maths. I won't tell you guys (Atiqah, Syazana, Lee, readers) my results out of fear being called 'bajet'. I won't even answer if you ask me, so don't bother. I think only my classmates know my results.

Enough about test papers, let's talk about yesterday. Yesterday during PK (last period), I was bored. Then my friends asked me to join them. At first we played Clap 369. You don't need to know how to play it. It's kinda complicated to explain, ya know? The next game we played is Bom Ba Cheep. Aiman won 2 (I think) out of 3 games. Saiful said 'If Bom Ba Cheep' was played in the Olympics, Ghana would win'. For those who don't understand this, I'll give you a clue : Aiman's skin color is _______.

After that, we played Banana Fried (Adriana accidentally pronounced it like this instead of Fried Banana). When it comes to 'pendek', my group continued with 'pendek Aiman'. Yeah, we love teasing Aiman. Oh oh, there's this one. 'Suck' -> 'suck you' -> 'you' -> 'you bitch'. Haha no offense to anyone. My class is like that all the time.

So yeah, yesterday was fun. Sorry for the bitch part.

4 comments:

amalia said...

Haha! "you bitch" ! xD

Anonymous said...

haha you noticed that part. lame ko x tgk blog aku

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

bising gle korang! ak nk bce pon ssh. haha. jgn ah terase psl bajet tu da. if anything, slh kitorang sbb kitorang yg x study. dah terikut syaitan nk dengki2 ni. sorry. maaf zahir batin ;P

Rhea said...

hahaha lek ar. saje wat dramatic effect.. haha