Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 14, 2010

Tweet

I have been updating my Twitter a lot lately. Partly because I couldn't update my Tumblr so I have a lot more free time. Seriously, I can continue updating my Tumblr for hours and hours without stopping, sometimes I update my Tumblr from 8 in the morning till 8 pm. Tumblr has been slow ever since I got here.

This post is really a short one, I really don't know what to put in here besides swearing about my personal life which is completely none of your effing business but you know about it already since my mouth is sealed so I typed it away without caring who will read that, okay yeah I blabber my mouth about it to my friends and anybody who will care but I don't really care because this is my blog and I can post what the fuck I want.

Wow, that's a long sentence. Longest I have constructed. LOL. TTFN

No comments: