Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 8, 2011

Anonymous

sjlfbhagbhsjgbadfhkgblauigb;aip;bghjbgipsabgh I am so fucking mad right now.

Apparently someone top upped me with RM10. I'm grateful to whoever that did that. I thought it was my dad, but he said he didn't.

Then he made a conclusion that it's Daniel who did it and got mad at me. And said 'Don't ask him to do that anymore. Ask me or your mom.' Oh please, I don't ask credits from my friends. I have my own money. Look inside my purse, come on, don't be shy, look. There are RM80 worth of money inside. So tell me, why do I have to freaking go ask my friends to buy me credit when I have my own money, duhhh.

And I already said, I don't know who gave me the top up. Cool the fuck down. I'm lazy to go to buy credits. And I'll only spend it by texting a lot. So I better not top up for my own good. For the last time, I did not ask anybody to top my handphone up. Ulang suara, saya tidak menyuruh siapa-siapa pun untuk menambah nilai hand phone saya (except last month, from my DAD.)

2 comments:

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

aunty pun ada jual top up. just le me know je..online bagi. payment.. pass aje pada aishah. he..he.. sempat promote tu..

tak pe la dania.. dah rezeki. ignore jelah kalau tak de saper nak ngaku.

http://adzriel.blogspot.com/2011/02/senangnya-aku-shopping.html

Rhea said...

haha dah jumpe da sape bg topup tu, and mls la nk gune duit beli topup