Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 14, 2011

Triple Date

I had a triple date just now. Just kidding. I went out for lunch with Sarah, Fikri, Aswan, Saiful and Naim at Yus. Like Saiful's joke, "Valentine's Day g Yus, lawak tak?". Turns out we really went there.

I lent Fikri RM5 because it's saddening to see him drinking iced plain water and not eating. He has to pay me back though. We ate while talking, most of the stuffs we talked about are not supposed to be discussed while eating, but what do they care? I do care though.

It was fun, yeah, hanging out with the guys. Oh and and, there's this hot older guy, he's not old, he's one year older than us. I know his name, but I'm a fool if I mention his name here. When he walked over to the restaurant, I pointed at him to Sarah. And we were like fangirls over there with our "aaah!! Abang *************". But of course we didn't let him hear us, that'd be like, really embarassing.

Fikri was all like calling him over and we were like no, please don't that kinda stuff. Hehe. When I wanted to go home, Sarah and I like, saw him again. And we heard his voice. While I was cycling, I turned my body around and motioned for Sarah to come closer, saying I have something to tell her. Once I was sure that the he was really out of hearing range, I turned to Sarah with a serious face and I said "Dengar tak suare die?" and we both laughed.

Haha, I don't like him, though. It's just a normal fangirl thing. I forgot to mention, our class was the first class who got the anti tetanus toxoid or something like that shot. I was the first girl. Hehe I was supposed to get it last, but I volunteered. I'm an easy bleeder. So my sleeve had spots of blood O.O

My arm didn't experience the soreness until just now. Oh look I can see the place where I got the shot. I better not tell Sarah, I squeezed her sore arm at school and she must really want some payback. Let's let my sore arm rest in peace.