Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 18, 2011

Rehearsal

We had the last practice for Kawad Kehormatan today. I want to buy a boot, you know, for dramatic-ness. Hehe. But I have to think about the money factor =.= I'll beg for it.

Our rehearsal was good. I will have to stand at the end of the line because I'm the tallest in my unit. Hahahahahaha I'm not gonna enjoy that. When we were asked to stand during the speeches, we were like 'NOOOO WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US??' in our hearts, but when they allowed us to sit, no more swearing silently or loudly.

Many students went out of their class to watch out rehearsal. For the Form 3 students, they either sat down on the corridor and look through the fence thingy or peek from under the super gigantic roof. No, my class didn't do that. They sat silently in class, studying.

If we didn't perform well at the rehearsal just now, I won't be in front of the laptop enjoying myself. Instead, I'd be at school pushed to the max along with my fellow participants. We need to do this thing twice on Monday. One in the morning for the morning session and one in the afternoon for the afternoon session. Allah, I thank you for the gigantic roof.

No comments: