Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 24, 2011

Homework Done

I stayed back at school today. Okay I didn't. I went back home and after lunch, I went back to school because Sarah has netball. Don't ask why I didn't join. I won't answer. I finished the 5 page KOMSAS note, the 3 page Agama Islam module biography of Messengers and some Geography notes on the resources in Malaysia.

If I didn't go to school, then I'd be sleeping at home getting no work done. Of course, some of my classmates also stayed back and hang out in class. Actually, our class is out of bounds after P&P. But yeah, high performance school right, we don't like hanging out in the library. Too quiet for our likings.

My classmates who stayed back are Sarah, Aiman, Kiki, Aswan, Sarah Athina, Afrina, Idzni, Saiful, and Naim. Hanging out in class with friends after school is fun. Plus, I got my homework done. Then I went downstairs hoping to get a chance to watch football. But as you can see if you're living near me right now, it's pouring raining. And thunderstorms are clashing.

So Jascintha cycled using my bike and I was sitting behind her on the bike, in the pouring rain, yeah. Then I went home after saying goodbye to those guys near me.

Did I mention I get frightened easily when I'm alone and thunder is clashing oh-not-so-loudly? No? Now I did.

No comments: