Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 9, 2011

Ignorance

The person who topped me up was Daniel. You didn't have to, though... I just got back from koko, and I'm responsible for managing Sarah's Baking Life shop, and also mine, and also my other account's. So it's 3 Baking Life shops.

I know, I'm so childish. Playing games. Whatever. I wonder what HoN is like. Aiman said he's gonna teach me how to play HoN. He said it's just like DoTA. I'll search for it on Youtube.

Oh the things on my wrists. I wear 3 stuffs at school and I wear another one when I'm not at school. I wear one band with musical notes, white in colour, one friendship bracelet similar to Sarah's, and a wristwatch. When I'm outside, I wear another one. It's a metal bracelet, with charms on it. Sarah has another pair.

I wore the koko uniform to the club meeting today. Sarah was looking for me after the meeting. I walked behind Idan, he was just sitting on a bench. Then Sarah looked over to where Idan was and asked loudly, "Idan, nampak Dania tak?!!" and I was like 'how can she not notice me??'. Then I shouted "Sarah, Dania kat sini la". And she laughed at her own ignorance.

Idan and I also laughed. She expected to see a girl with a pink skirt and headscarf. Sarah, I like, changed clothes in front of you. We wanted to watch football but it was held at Marakana, so we'll just watch the match tomorrow. It's Jalan 4 vs. Jalan Reko. You better win, you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very typical everyday post. lol

Unknown said...

Nice train of thoughts you hv here. I have to admit you're writings are sure interesting to read, Dania. Good job and keep on writing yea :)

:) said...

3-0..hahah

Rhea said...

wan fakhrul rin : thank you, and i will
adiib : yeah aq tau, hebad doe korg