Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 12, 2011

Jalan 4 vs. Jalan Reko : 3-0

OMG how can I like forget to post about the football match between Jalan 4 and Jalan Reko?? Never mind, I'll post it now, hee.

I just got home from swimming, it was like heaven. Hahaha, okay okay okay I'll tell you about the match.

Sarah and I arrived at school at 3.30 or something like that. I did my stuffs and went back to school at 4. The match already started. Adleena and Hazirah invited us to sit beside them near the Susur Gajah and so we did. Sarah, being her usual impatient self, complained about not getting a better view and we sat right beside the field (bukan mencapab, or mencapap or something like that ye)

The first goal was scored by Acan (Amirul Syafiq), the second goal was scored by Aceh (Arif Asyraf) and the third was goaled by Acan again. I don't know their positions but I'm guessing Acan was one of the strikers and Aceh played as wing or midfielder.

And so, Jalan 4 won 3-0, yeahhhhh. Go, JESS! Haha I better stop before I start fangirling about guys and football. For those who were wondering, no, they did not play with their shirts off, okay?

6 comments:

nur hazirah binti hussain(: said...

:D

Anonymous said...

no one's wondering if their playing with their shirts on or not, okay?

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

Dania2. Aku sebagai kawan nak nasihatkan ko yg memcarut tu dosa. Dan jgn ambil ringan pasal dosa . And jgn ah sangka buruk.Thx for reading.

Rhea said...

anon : sorry, but I think you're thinking that you're the only one who reads my blog, kay thx bai
tiqah : kay

Anonymous said...

where do u swim dude? im searching for a best spot to swim in bbb(girls only)

Rhea said...

ukm