Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 1, 2011

Cut Off

As I've told my dearest friends, I have tuition this whole week. It's school holidays and I'm supposed to sleep in late and wake up late, not sleep early and end up having to wake up early for tuition.

It's Science tuition. It starts at 11 am. It's 10.03 am right now. I'm so grateful I don't have to cycle to tuition today. My mom is having a holiday. It's Wilayah Day. But I have to cycle myself tomorrow...

No matter, a 30 minutes trip is cut off to 15 minutes when I''m not bringing Sarah. Double the weight, double the time eh? I slept late last night. 1.30 or something in the morning. You have no pity -_-

I hurt my head because something crashed on my head when I was sleeping. And last night wasn't the best night I went through. Bad dreams, and I was crying like there's no tomorrow in that dream.

I hate it when people watch when I'm trying to make a blog post. Off with their heads.

No comments: