Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 26, 2011

Fooled

Congratulations Dania. You're in the first class and you rank in the top 20 of and SBT but you still got fooled.

Never mind, he was just a substitute for me to forget one guy. So now I'm good, I'm over both of them. I'll never forgive that person, that one person who lied to me all this while. So far the only guy who is always there for me is Aiman.

8 years and still counting. I'll just let him lie to me. He's going to get all the sins, right? I was hoping for freedom since my money was wasted on a guy who doesn't even exist. And now I got it, I'm free to stalk Abg Bola and Abg Bendera. Haha k thx bai

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww.. puppy love huh? How cute :3 Good luck tho ;)

Rhea said...

Yup, puppy love. Haha thank you :)