Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 22, 2011

High Performance

I performed twice yesterday. And alhamdulillah it turned out well (no fainting whatsoever). I couldn't stop stomping when I was wearing those handsome shoes of mine hehe. I'm gonna wear them again tomorrow. What? I like the sound.

Today was nothing special. So I'll tell you about yesterday. I stayed back after school to finish the presentation for BM which is this coming Thursday. After 2.30, we went to Yus to eat and then went to Blitz to buy papers and markers.

When we went back to school, they all claimed that their handwritings are ugly and bla3. I was too thirsty to say anything. And so they asked me to do 3 out of 4 sheets of presentation. Sorry Iman, hehe your table have some marker dots. I never thought high performance meant really, really high that it can make a mark on the table.

Never mind, high performance school = everything high performance, including markers. Our principal asked us not to think about being a high performance school as a burden, instead, look at it from a better point of view.

NO

I think of it as a burden and I can't think of any better point of view. My Physical Education class was turned to one period each week and we can only go out for PE 3 times only per month. Do they like, want the students of a high performance school to get fat or what?? I know I swim, but not all people swim. Most people rely solely on PE for their health and well-being.

Eceh, cakap macam tau lebih je. It's my blog, so yeah.

No comments: