Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 17, 2011

Legs Off!

We had this pengenalan trek for larian amal just now. Last year, I almost fainted at SKJ3. But this year, no fainting hehe. It's a huge achievement for someone who has a disease, ya know. Right after the pengenalan trek, I had to go to the Dataran Kecemerlangan to practice for the Kawad Kehormatan. Memang tak rase mcm kaki nk tercabut. But the football team is much more in pain than us, so I'm being grateful to Allah I'm not in the football team, okay mostly because I'm a girl.

Oh, and watch the news tonight on TV3 or TV2 or TV1 or whatever local news and read the paper tomorrow. Why? Watch/ read it and you'll know hehe :)

I have a speech and I need to build up my courage for tomorrow. It's tomorrow or never. Tomorrow, practice for Kawad Kehormatan will be held after Form 3 and Form 5 reccess. We'll practice till school's over, yeahhhhh :D

I hope our practice will be worth it. Hehe.

No comments: