Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 11, 2011

4/8 = 1/2

Four subjects down, four more to go. I didn't even study last night, but I plan to study for tomorrow. I hope I'll get an A for BM, I really suck in objective BM, but I rule in subjective (ha).

Only the second week of school and I already slept in class. It still counts as sleeping, even though it's not during P&P. I'm separated from Sarah for the first time ever this year :'( There's this 2 person gap in between.

My name starts with 'W', her name starts with 'S'. In between, there are 2 person, both with 'S'. The only good thing about having a name with 'W' as the initial is knowing you'll either sit in the front of the row or the furthest at the back.

I went to school this morning with the bike (usual stuff). Sarah asked me to come earlier to school so she won't be alone waiting for me for 5 minutes, yep, she's just like that.

It was raining -.- My pants got wet, drenched even. The umbrella is so small... By the time I got to school, I was shivering. I lifted up my skirt to let the pants get dry, which unfortunately, took a longer time than expected.

I was still wet in class.

No comments: