Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 13, 2011

Hopes

Even taking a shower can't make me feel refreshed. Ok fine, it did. But only for a short while. It didn't even last a whole hour.

My marks are just what I deserve. Yeah, I didn't study. If I did study hard, then I'd probably get straight A plus. But I didn't study. So I didn't get straight A plus...

I got 82 for History and 88 for Science. Luck? Probably. The history was the real lucky one. I really gave up hope on getting an A. Guess it's true, if you don't get your hopes up, you'd be surprised with everything.

Talking about getting hopes up, I want to talk about a guy who got my hopes up. He started it first with the sweet words and such. So I guess it'd be normal for him to fucking reply when I said sweet stuffs. Yeah, you know what I mean.

And so I did. And he fucking didn't reply. Know what he said? I'll reply it with the same freaking way.

ouh. ok.

I'll keep in mind to:
  • never get my hopes up with this guy, or any guy.
  • never say any sweet stuffs to guys, him in particular.
I'm mad, yeah at him. Hey, I'm like Deidara now, with the 'yeah's in sentences. I'll try to add 'un' also. Ok stop it Dania, you're supposed to be mad.

I'll ignore him, yeah.

6 comments:

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

My dear Dania. Just ignore him. Do wht u hv to do...u're strong girl!

Rhea said...

haha thank you so much.

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

hahaha deidara? seriously, deidara?! hahaha

anyways, congrats sc ngan sej. ak dpt 65 sc. haha dont worry, surprisingly, im not depressed. I'll just do better next time insha-Allah. =)

Since i cant do anything about you and guys, just a little advice, they're at their growing age. dont get involved too much. trust me, i have a big brother. i know what its like. =P

Asyiqeen Faisal said...

kak dania...

Rhea said...

atiqah : yeah, deidara. oh look, I did the 'yeah' thing again >< hahaha

no it's okay, thanks, I don't really get boys (only him though, he's... yeah you get it)

thanks for the congrats, congrats for your English :) yeah you probably didn't put much into this test since it's just a diagnostic, but you'll surely ace in the next test.

asyikin : yes syikin?

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

no? ape yg no nye? aku bkn offer ko ke ape. klau ko ckp no tu you're probaby saying no to whats Allah telling you to do.

...no offence. seriously. =)