Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 19, 2011

Prone

I fucking need to swear, now.

OK, I'm good. I get jealous easily. But then, I realize, guys get jealous too. Sometimes I'm over it, but I pretend I'm mad so I get to be pampered, yeah. I'll do a separate post about the picture of the cupcakes, I'm busy texting and I don't want to connect my phone to the laptop.

I'm really accident-prone. Correction, my right hand is very accident-prone. I've had a lot of cuts for this year only. But it's okay, I mean, it's not like a vein was cut off or something like that... I took a passport-sized photo yesterday, it took 5 shots to get it right.

My face have a healthier color than last year. Last year, my face was pale, literally. No glow, no nothing. Pale. Adleena was riiiight. Adiib really gives out good advices. Thanks Adiib, if you read this or whatever, you helped me a lot. I owe you one for the bottle.

Note to self: I'll massacre Naim for that.

So far I'm getting along well with my new phone. Touch screen rocks yeah. Don't mind me, I'm just blabbering based on what I feel right now. I have the sweetest guy ever. I shouldn't have typed that, right?

No comments: