Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 29, 2011

Band

askfjabslfhavbgabla I want Tumblr. Go to sleep faster, mom. I can't go on Tumblr when a grown up is near me.

I went to Alamanda today. My heart is bugging me. It wants me to shop. I got RM20 from my grandpa, yeah. I bought a ring at Chamelon. Maybe it is chameleon, no I think it's Chamelon. Whatever, the ring is silver in colour and there is a pink coloured line in the middle of the band.

I think I should just post the picture instead of just wasting my time describing the ring. Here's the link to the picture.

Currently, Sarah is making a Skype account. Come on, Sarah...

I also went to a wedding. It's my mom's friend's wedding. She's married to a Russian guy. It was kinda funny when he kissed her forehead. People were chanting "longer, longer". Haha.

That's all, bye.

No comments: