Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 16, 2011

Guys and Sleepy Voices

Hello, I slept for three hours in the day. I slept in the car, and I slept at home. Milk is still on my face because I'm a hardcore anti-tanner. Even swimming in the morning makes my face go tan.

I don't have that much confidence for swimming. Yeah, talk about 5 months of no training. And the goggle made it no better. I swear, I will choke that little freak for losing my goggles. But I bought a new one, so no worries. I still hate the freak.

The pool wasn't even clean. I swam into several guys. Dania doesn't like that. Anna called me Daniel by mistake. I didn't hear it at first. Then she started laughing. And I was like 'what?'. Yeah.

Up until now I was Tumblin, and I saw a text post. It wrote these words

When guys have that sleepy voice.

I automatically remembered my ex. I used to call him in the morning and he'd wake up. Aw, the sleepy voice was so cute. Sometimes he'd call me and disturb my sleep to wake me up. Now, the only sleepy voiced guys I get to hear is Ilyas and my dad. Which are, by the way, not sweet, at all. OK fine Ilyas is cute, but he sounds like a girl so that doesn't count.

No comments: