Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 26, 2011

Offensive

All morning session students are supposed to go to Games meeting today at 3.30 pm. But I'm not going, like a boss, yeah.

No, I'm not lazy. I'm joining the swimming club, again, this year. Teacher Siti Intan said I just have to come on Saturday and bring this form teacher gave me. And heck no, I don't want to join 2 game society/groups. Think about the energy I'm saving.

A minuscule note to someone. I know that certain someone doesn't read this, but I just have to put it somewhere or I'll explode and slap you in front of the whole class. I'm not your personal assistant slash driver slash bodyguard. I repeat, I am not your personal assistant/driver/bodyguard. Get it?

Call me evil, call me cruel, call me mean, call me bad, I don't care, yeah? And don't even think about sulking when I refuse to come to school just to pick you up from school, when I can just go sleep at home. I mean, I told you I don't have to go to co-curriculum today. Just who do you think you are, my master? If you're my sister then I can do that, because she lives with me. You're just asking me to pick you up so you can hang out at my house.

My patience also has its limits, my dear. Don't think just because at home you always win in a mouth match with your siblings, doesn't mean I'll let you win with me and get everything your way all the time. Remember, one punch from me and you'll be bleeding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kowai kowai.

Rhea said...

kowai?

7A 1B said...

the person next to you?