Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 17, 2011

Beat

I'm tired. The only things on my mind are how to make a cake, finishing the damned homework, and sleep. Don't forget updating my blog also. And one person. Yeah you can guess.

Extra class starts today. Mommy picked me and Sarah up from school and sent us back home. Sarah stayed at my house till 5.15. I planned to sleep at 3.30 and wake up at 4. But my very precious friend just had to take the pillow on my face away to see if I was sleeping or not. Yeah I like to cover my face when I sleep.

Then we went to the bicycle shop, whatever. I jogged, she cycled... well, kinda. She doesn't know how to balance herself on two wheels. I have to carry her because I was scared for her life. I got the thingy beside the back wheel thingy where you can put your legs (the carried person).

And I continued my journey to SK Jalan 4. I had to watch over Sarah. Really. My mom didn't let me sleep when I got home. So yeah, here I am, forcing my eyes to open while thinking of a nice design for KH.

No comments: